The Continuum Collective
We are a diverse group of engineers and business leaders passionate about building software.
Our thoughts on software
- We value successful businesses over interesting code.
- We value working software over ceremony.
- We value people over process.
- We believe that simple is often hard.
- We value curiosity.
- We value continuous learning.
- We value non-functional requirements.
- We have strong opinions based on our successes and failures.
We exist to enable companies to compete by building software better.
Our goal is to help software teams -
- Deliver more value faster by learning to prioritize a backlog of small stories.
- Move quickly and easily by learning to test and better organize software.
- Scale productive teams by learning to design loosely coupled, highly cohesive software systems.
- Continuously deploy production software with confidence by learning to instrument and monitor software systems.
The collective includes Michael Barinek, Austin Vance, Tyson Gern, Damien Le Berrigaud, Joey McDonald, Mike Gehard
Reach out on how to become a member!